Summer is the time to feast on the sun, the flowers in full bloom, the inviting blue waters, beach trips and glittering stars in the clear night sky. Add the joy of celebrating the weather with professionally catered barbecues, birthday parties, festivals, anniversaries, weddings, picnics or corporate events, and the entire season comes alive. It also saves the host a lot of hassles in organizing the event.
Here are a few ideas to take your summer outdoor catering sizzle a bit more:
- Colorful Vegetables: Summer is all about a spectrum of colors, especially in your garden. From orange carrots, deep green spinach, purple eggplants and yellow zucchini to red cherry tomatoes and white onions, its a rainbow everywhere. Harness these on your guests’ plates and present them in freshly prepared ways to make any occasion a big success.
- Sundae Feast: Be innovative. Get caterers to create a sundae bar. Arrange rows of ice creams or frozen yogurt in different flavors with assorted sprinkles, sauces, crushed nuts, chocolate chips and toppings for a treat that’s a hit with every age group, young and old. For adults, you can organize a dessert bar or cocktail bar by the poolside.
- Good Taste: An ornate, lavish setting does not guarantee great catering that’s enjoyed by all. Successful catering is all about good taste in every way. Simple elegant decor and cuisine is not only warm and inviting but also preferred by most.
- Whole Roast Centrepiece: Serve a succulent smoky bbq, grilled chicken or a whole spit-roasted piglet sizzling on a rotisserie as the centerpiece in rustic, chic, or barn settings for weddings, parties and corporate events. The aroma itself will have your guests looking forward to dinner. Throw in colorful vegetable skewers on the grill or serve with an array of salads and fresh bread for an unforgettable event.
- Corporate Picnics: A picnic or outdoor get-together is the perfect way to let your guests enjoy without getting caught up in formalities. A corporate picnic can bring out the fun side of everyone and allow colleagues to bond better. Organize a buffet or fully catered happy hour with appetizers prepared with seasonal ingredients by a caterer who can come up with unique culinary and presentation ideas.
Call Pig Roast Catering for the Ultimate Catered Events
At Pig Roast Catering, we offer the ultimate culinary experience. We use only top quality, government inspected piglets sourced from the best Ontario farms. Each roast is prepared with a blend of our master’s special spices, herbs, and seasoning, slow cooked to perfection until they are crisp on the outside and juicy inside. Your guests can experience the cooking process to make the wait even more thrilling.
Give us a call to discuss your mission for the occasion and vision to bring it to life. We are happy to take of the details and put it together. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Event design and decor
- Rental equipment: tents, tables, chairs, china, linens, dance floor, lighting
- Vintage style china place settings, cutlery, glassware and lace runners
- Rustic, vintage or elegant décor, chandeliers, and lanterns
- Staff: waiters and bartenders, supervisors
- Environmental services
- Bar services, lemonade stands |late night food stations